Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Three B.C.* (so far)





Bradley Cooper is a very good actor because he portrays each character he plays at an amazing level. I have watched him in the following:
1. Alias as Will Tippin, a journalist in a local Los Angeles newspaper;
2. Limitless as Eddie Morra, a writer who discovers a top-secret drug which bestows him with super human abilities; and in
3. The Midnight Meat Train as Leon, a New York photographer who hunts down a serial killer.

Of course I have watched his other movies, but this three made it to my list because it's all related to Mass Communication. His the only actor I know who have acted more in this field and I don't know if there are others. Probably there are, but there are so many actors and actresses in the world to know. XD

Moreover, I don't know yet if he has more films like this and I hope he has. :D

In Alias, he was like a clown that you'll laugh at him. What I mean is he's fun to be with. In limitless, at first he wore long hair and smoked (which I personally don't like) and after taking "the" drug, he seemed so professional. Last but not the least, in The Midnight Meat Train, he was courageous to face the enemy in the end.

"What interests you?"
"The city."
"Why?"
"Because no one has ever captured it, not the way it really is, the heart of it. That's my goal, that's my dream."
"Next time you fall into the heart of the city, stay put, be brave, keep shooting."
-conversation from The Midnight Meat Train

Well, this means that I love watching! Really! Haha! :D

Anything you want to recommend?
--------------------------------------------------------------------
*B.C. - Bradley Cooper

2 comments:

  1. Hey!
    I also love Bradley Cooper!
    HHHOOOTTT!
    Watch The A Team! He and the rest of the team is awesome! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure. I'll search for it and download the movie. :D

    Thanks for mentioning it. :D

    ReplyDelete