Friday, June 10, 2011

After all these months...

At last! I was able to watch news on TV again. It's hard not being able to watch or read news most especially that I'm taking up mass communication. I won't mention the reason because it's personal. I won't deny that I also made a mistake. I admit that I am also at fault. But rest assured that I do my best to find ways to resolve the two problems, the cause and the effect. 

I recently made a twitter account, as I have mentioned in my very first blog post. I found it interesting after my friends convinced me to make an account because I followed news accounts and whenever I open my account, I always see news posts. I just have to find the details.

Back to my successful viewing a while ago, I watch TV Patrol since I'm a Kapamilya (also a Kabarkada). I watched happily but suddenly, I said, "What's wrong with you people?" At first, I noticed Kabayan Noli de Castro having problems with delivering news. Mr. Ted Failon followed and Ms. Korina Sanchez didn't let herself be left behind. They may be well-known, but I think as time pass by, younger broadcast journalist will surely take their place. They are already getting old. But their influence will remain and continue.

I know that I'm taking up mass communication that specializes in broadcast communications. However, mass communication, or better yet communication arts, is a very good program because it takes up a larger scope. There will still be a chance that I may not end up as a reporter and if that's would be the case, I could be a journalist, advertiser, or public relation officer. Surely, I can still find jobs that are in relation with these because I studied them as well.

So, one of the news they mentioned is regarding the 'divorce bill' and said that there will be a detailed discussion about it this coming Sunday at 'Sunday's Best'. I have already marked my calendar and wrote it on my planner because I have to, I need to know what's happening in our society and become aware of it. Someday, I will also be the one informing news. Why not practice now? It's still early and I still have a lot of time to train. I'll make good use of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment