Sunday, June 12, 2011

The Bookmark


This small piece of paper has something written on it on the other side. I won't tell you what it is. All I can say is that it's from my crush and she doesn't know that I use this whenever I read. She's very cool, she's smart, she's beautiful. She rocks in her own way. :D

I have been consistently using this since high school since it very efficient. Its light weight and thinness makes my book still be in shape. The books I read don't open by itself because they do when I use large bookmarks.

That's all. Bow! XD

2 comments:

  1. . . . this is better than using a pen, or folding every pages. i use a custom-made (lolz) bookmark. printed in a photopaper (both sides, but with no special markings or writings from a special someone) + plastic laminated

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahaha! thanks for the good comment. your style is still good. one thing is for sure, we all have different ways on how to remember what page we are on when readingand different ways to treat a book. hehe.. XD

    ReplyDelete