Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Smile


It's hard being alone. Believe me. I experienced it. But I won't ever let it control me and let what happened to Sy Parish happen to me, most especially now that I am not alone anymore.

Robin Williams took a new way from adventure and comedy to thriller. He's a very good actor. He can portray each character as if it's real. And most of his movies that I have watched centered on families and he always bring out the emotion necessary for each scenes.

In this 2002 movie, he plays Sy Parish, a man who works at a photo center. He lives alone at home so he seeks attention at work from his customers, mostly from this particular family that had always been printing their photos from where he works. He had watched the family through those photos until he became obsessed with them. I don't know what else to say. That's the plot of the film.

People say that "we pose the way we want to be remembered, but it's better if it's a stolen shot because they will see the real us." It is true, but not at all times. Yes, I've encountered someone who seems happy with us, but ended our friendship in a somewhat tragic type (but I miss that person), but still, the friends I have have a strong bond and though "it's not forever that we'll always be together, our memories together will remain forever."



"Shutters clicked, flash goes off, and you've stopped time, in just a blink of an eye. And if these pictures have anything important to say to the future generations, it's this:  


I was here.



I existed.


I was young,


 I was happy


and someone cared enough about me in this world


 to take my picture."


---------------------------------------------------------
MelManRene & Friends - I still remember the house we've been planning. Will it still come true? Haha! I miss all of you. No matter how far we are from each other, you'll always remain in my mind and heart. You made me feel what it is to be loved, something I didn't have (somehow) when I was younger and until now, you still make me feel loved. I love you all. Always take care. God bless everyone. :D

Journ Friends (M.A.F.F.E.R. ft. DJ) - I'm proud of all of you. Only a few takes journalism nowadays. You relive its essence even though you are becoming smaller in number. Always remember, though I am a broadcast major, I'll be here if you need me. Sometimes, I also want to join your classes. I want to learn more and become aware of the journ stuff since I had been one once. Be careful! Don't become victims like in the massacre. Please, I beg of you. Always take care. God bless.

A-_02 - You welcomed me, all of you: the original and now. I appreciate it very much. Even in the first day when you didn't know me at all and well, you all still believed in me. You don't know how happy you made me. We had many experiences and many more will still come. I hope we'll always stay together. Let's always help each other. Take care. God bless. :D

2 comments:

  1. 😭 (hug) haha i do wish you posted this somewhere sa FB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did. Maybe it was buried deep when you went back online. Haha!

      Delete