Friday, August 5, 2011

F.A.M.I.L.Y.*


When we say family, what comes to your mind? Is it *"Father and Mother, I love you"?

There is no perfect family, but in my eyes there are some. Yes, maybe not perfect, but each completes one another and the whole as well. They all are compatible.

This show "No Ordinary Family" talks about a specific family who acquired powers, something others became envious, the ones we call antagonists. Along the way, some family issues are being discussed. Trust, love, marriage, friendship, and anniversary are only some of them.

Though the effect isn't so high-tech, I didn't give attention to it. The series is still beautiful because it has the story. However, the network didn't continue it any further after the first season.

While watching it, though the power part is fictitious, some scenarios happen in real life and I still wonder...

When talking about family, I always remember my favorite line in "The Proposal." It goes like this: "I forgot... I forgot what it is to have a family."

Even though it's not all the time, I still dream of a place called home. Who said that someone like me has a perfect life?

Despite of all of these things, all that matters to me is that my family IS COMPLETE and that's something. That's the important thing. We are still together. Because in the end, the people who will stand by you is your family, your family who will always support you.

No comments:

Post a Comment