Saturday, August 27, 2011

The Hangover


Because life at school nowadays is stressful, I decided to watch "The Hangover." And to tell you, I didn't had a hangover because I don't drink alcohols in times of heavy feelings. (Hehehe... XD) I didn't watch it today. I watched this several weeks ago.


This 2009 movie is very funny. It has Bradley Cooper and add Justin Bartha to the scene and some more actors that I only first encountered here.


Well, I had lots of laugh while watching this movie. The only thing that bothered me is the impact of the reality presented here indirectly, i.e. mean joke.


Imagine how it greatly affects the life of an individual most especially if it was made in public. Despite of all the humor, because comedy is the genre of the film, mean jokes were shown as second, but it's the dominant  factor because that's how the story started and that is where it goes around. It's not just noticeable.


Media affects life of people in ways that can be measured, but not always. It has great impact to a better life or a worse life.


Though at the end, the problem was solved, I do hope that the problem of practical jokes will also end.


No comments:

Post a Comment