Saturday, August 27, 2011

Aal Izz Well*


"You scare easily, bro. Take your hand, put it in your heart and say, 'Aal izz well*.'"

This 2009 movie is fitted to be viewed before stepping to college. I just watched this recently, now that I am a second year college student. But even without watching this before college, I have been facing the same way: I have God and I do all the best that I can.

This talks about the career one chooses for his future. I chose Mass Communication and I know that it has "a small stipend, but I'll learn a lot... I'll earn less, I'll have a smaller house, a smaller car, but I will be happy, I will really be happy." Also said in this movie is "Make your passion your profession."

This is full of laughtrip. But it still has drama. Nonetheless, I can say that comedy films are successful in making its audience cry. Just like in "Tanging Ina" movies. It is said that too much laughter can make you cry. But comedy movies make you laugh only when you reach the peak and the moment you cry, the movie is already in the drama part. They put it on right timing.

Choosing a career shouldn't be taken lightly. Your future would be at risk if you make a wrong choice. It doesn't only talk about oneself but also of the family.

Those who are known to be naughty, I know that you have abilities, abilities which you choose to keep. Show it, because one way or another, you have impact on other people. They may see most of it as negative, but to some people, some are positive because you also have influence to them. The main character of this movie is someone who is very naughty. As you watch this, see how he's able to reach to others, even to the teachers.

"3 Idiots" is a two hour (going three hour) film (2 hr. 44 mins to be exact) and you won't get bored. Watch it with friends and you'll enjoy it even more. After seeing it, you'll talk about it. I won't tell every detail but those that were mentioned here were my favorites, but not all because I think the whole movie is my favorite. To put it simply, it's my favorite movie. :D

So, to end, I'd like to use a line that made me laugh so hard. While we're still young, we better start reading "instruments that record, analyze, summarize, organize, debate and explain information; that are illustrated, non-illustrated; hard-bound, paperback, jacketed, non-jacketed with foreword, introduction, table of contents, index that are intended for the enlightenment, understanding, enrichment, enhancement, and education of the human brain through the sensory route of vision, sometimes touch." What is being implied? Books sir. XD

Ahaha! Enjoy! Aal izz well. :D
------------------------------------------------------------------
*Aal izz well - All is well :))

2 comments:

  1. Very nice blog! Well written and well expressed. All the best for your prosperous and creative career. And, thanks a lot for joining our site. Please give your inputs and reactions. All is well! Happy Diwali!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. You're welcome. Don't worry, I will. :D

    ReplyDelete