Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Don't Put a Period, Yet

A while ago, I was in front of room 325, Photography Lab, between 9-10 am waiting for my class. As time was passing by and as I was finishing my homework for 11:30 class, a woman was walking, then her make up kit fell.  It made such mess that it's too noticeable because 1, it's powder, and 2, it's colored [I guess (I didn't see it clearly. I have poor eyesight. Besides, all of the contents spilled)].

She picked up the container and walked on forward. I thought, wow! You're just going to leave it there like that? Why not kick the powder towards the side so that it won't bother other students? Seconds later,  she went back holding tissue. She just placed her things in front her classroom with her classmate, then cleaned up a little the mess that was made.

I jumped to conclusion. I always think "expect the unexpected" and yet I placed a period right away. I made a mistake and I won't deny that. The good thing is that I learned that some Lycean still care enough for some small things such as that.

No comments:

Post a Comment