Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Oral Prophylaxis

Proper hygiene... I do have that. However, for some reasons, I tend to disregard others because of too many responsibilities. Take my teeth for example. There are many times that I fell asleep at night without brushing due to exhaustion. I remember back in high school, a dentist told me that I have great teeth. There are no cavities or decaying parts. Come to think of it. That's a great thing but without proper maintenance, that's useless. With the formation of my teeth at present, brace is highly recommended. Since I cannot afford it yet, let's go for an oral prophylaxis. It's been a while since I had it. Now that I had it again, this serves as a wake up call to take care of my body, as in every part of it. I wish for you guys to do the same.
 
P. S. I don't remember the process but I was just shocked that it only took fifteen minutes. I'm new to it again. Every corner was cleansed. Then, some kind of toothpaste was applied. Lastly, dental floss was used. I saw how dirty my teeth was every time I rinsed. Well, it feels great to have a clean mouth again. It adds to the confidence to project myself in front of people and to talk about my ideas without shame of bad breath. Cheers to that!

No comments:

Post a Comment