Friday, December 20, 2013

F.I.R.E.*

I have seen smoke of fire before but not an actual scenario. The big, dark smoke going up the sky that denotes that a tragic incident is happening. That's what caught their attention.

I had no sleep and I was traveling in a van going to school. As we went up a flyover, I heard conversations but didn't know what it was all about. I saw the driver's head turn to the right and so were some other passengers. I got curious and checked it out and saw a building, or a house possibly, on actual fire. It was along the road going to Las Pinas. As the vehicle continued to move, I still looked at the construction being devoured by the huge fire and was shocked to actually witness a big flame go high up from the roof as if something exploded. We could only guess what caused the fire but no one said anything about it, just what the site was, that maybe it was a warehouse. In my mind, one thing is for sure, no one should play fire because that is not a joke. We can never be too careful but just the same. If I were you, I will prepare myself to accept the things that happen to us. We don't have complete control in this lifetime.

------------------------------------------------------------------
*F.I.R.E. - read it as "iF I weRe E(you)"

No comments:

Post a Comment