Thursday, December 19, 2013

LSS*

 
While I was listening to Idina Menzel's performance of "Let It Go" from the movie "Frozen," I happen to see Lea Salonga's name on the side list of suggestions for viewing on YouTube. I clicked one and amazingly, I got so hooked I searched for more videos of her and since then, I had an LSS - I wanted to watch and listen to her wonderful voice over and over again. It's really wonderful how talented this Filipino artist is; I'm so proud of her. Even other people adore her like this guy who went on stage with Lea. I enjoyed watching this. The happiness they felt went through to me. Read his caption and be captivated by how her simple acts make others happy. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGWC7icTM_E)


For the finale, I want to share this video of Lea performing Defying Gravity. It's so amazing to end the day with this... as well as to end my entry. Apparently, this is also the theme song of my life right now. Mabuhay!
 
 
------------------------------------------------------------------
*LSS - an acronym for Last Song Syndrome but for me, it stands for Lea Salonga syndrome for this particular instance

No comments:

Post a Comment