Wednesday, October 26, 2011

The Woman Who Fights With Poise

 

I still remember that the first time I saw this was on a bus from Lawton. We were on our way home and because it was already late at night, the transportation that we can use at that time was bus.
 
I was interested in it. Knowing that the driver and the ticket inspector played it in a DVD player, I waited for its title to show up. That caught my attention as an avid film viewer. That's how I met Nikita technically speaking because I did not see her then. Only her friends.
 
Would you believe if I say that right after seeing it, I told myself that I didn't like it, that I won't watch it? See how it turned out? I am watching it.
 
The episode on the bus was only the second. That's something not easy to forget because I judged so early. That's it, just sharing. Until my next entry, see you!


No comments:

Post a Comment