Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Midori*

"A new law enforced each person to have only one color for everything he owned: what color would you choose?"

My answer: GREEN.



Back when I was in elementary, as far as I can remember, I didn't have any favorite color. Any color was fine to me, anything will do. All that I'm aware of is my "color story" when I reached first year high school.

By that time, the color that I chose to be my favorite was orange. If your looking for any logical explanation, well guess what, I don't have. I just chose it because I liked it. It was between red and yellow, a mixture of them right? Haha! Other colors such as green, blue, gray, brown, etc. were just neutral for me. Then, slowly, I didn't notice until I became aware of it, I turned to green, the color of nature. I love staring at plants, garden, or areas where they reside. Since then, anything that is green attracts me... as long as they are beautiful in my eyes. There are still some shade of green that I don't like but it's only in rare instances that I don't like a particular shade of green. After all, everything will go down to what is that thing that is colored green.

I'm not into cars. We don't have one. Sorry to disappoint you as well, I only know few cars. But if I will be asked what car I want, I will choose Mitsubishi's Adventure, of course, as you'll suspect it, with the color green (I have mentioned this before in one post). I love its green. It's so beautiful in my eyes.



Oh, by the way, this is not ours.
Remember, we don't have a car.
I just got this from the internet.
Hehe.. XD

Although I like green so much, I still use gray or blue most at other times.
------------------------------------------------------------------
*Midori - japanese word for green

2 comments:

  1. . . . i like green because it goes well with black.

    (tagal ng huling post sir. almost a month)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahaha! Napansin nyo po? Hehe.. Naging abala po kasi sa school eh, sa mga projects.

    I like your comment on why you "like green... because it goes well with black." I have a bracelet wherein I can put the spelling of my name on it. The strap is black and the letters are green. Among the color combinations that my friend was selling, I liked it the most. It's so beautiful in the eyes. :))

    ReplyDelete