Saturday, October 29, 2011

The Walking Dead


Ever since I was a kid, I am a fan of zombies, whether it be a a game or a movie.

I am really hooked up into Resident Evil 3 Nemesis in play station one and computer. Eventually, the movie was released. There came Resident Evil. Resident Evil Apocalypse followed. Resident Evil Extinction came afterward. Then, we have Resident Evil Afterlife. I watched them a lot over and over again.

Although I wasn't able to follow the story of the games Capcom release, I like the story shown in the movie. When Extinction came out, the first time I watched it, I kind of became confused. The first and second movie were awesome and then all of a sudden, it was like that? They killed my idol, Carlos Olivera, and my other idol, Jill Valentine, had only a small time appearance. I also disliked Afterlife. However, for the third and fourth movie, as I watched them repeatedly, I finally liked them and I understood the story. Now, I'm waiting for the reappearance of Jill on the fifth movie. I am still hoping to see Ada Wong.

This is the first time that I saw a zombie story that is in series. It's entitled The Walking Dead. I like it so much. I remember 28 Days Later, 28 Weeks Later, I Am Legend. I finished the first season already. Although the reason how everything got started wasn't explained, I was amazed at how the story went. It was a story of how to survive a city full of zombies while facing some struggles and conflicts with your comrades.

"Just one bite, one scratch, you will become one of them." My most memorable line of the red queen in Resident Evil 1 and "Shoot them in the head!" of Jill Valentine in Resident Evil Apocalypse.

Now, the word that you'll hear from me will be "Walkers!"

Oh, by the way, I am entertained in Plants vs Zombies. It is a relaxing zombie story contrasted to other zombie stories like Left for Dead. Hehe.. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment