Friday, October 28, 2011

"E"nvironment friendly par"K"*



When was the last time I went to this amusement park? Oh, that's right. I remember. It was way back when I was in grade six. It was a field trip. 

The very first time was when I was in grade five. It was the same, it was our field trip. I didn't quite enjoy it. Yes, I was with my classmates, but it was not my family.

I can't remember everything. But they were memorable because field trip was the only reason I was able to go to that area.

On the other hand, the time I got inside Star City was in fourth year high school Christmas break. I was with relatives, the family of my mother's sister. It was memorable as it was my first time. But still, my shyness kind of held me back a little. Nonetheless, it was fun.

And now, I went back to the very first amusement park I had visited. I was with my journalist friends, a family we call M.A.F.F.E.R. Everything was memorable. There was a promo, P350/ticket for students. It comes with free hotdog and soda. The only three rides we were able to enjoy were the rides that I rode for the first time: Flying Fiesta, Anchor's Away, and Space Shuttle.

Flying Fiesta was still kind of calm. The second one, Anchor's Away was kind of wild. And the last, Space Shuttle, was INSANE!

In Flying Fiesta, nothing special happened. We just flew around and around.

In Anchor's Away, a part of me is always taken away whenever we go down. The ship rocked back and forth making a steep pause in each side. We were seated at the back part so it was totally wild. I am not afraid of heights, but it's just that I was uncomfortable. I sat at my seat all alone, still and motionless.

Last but not the least, Space Shuttle. The question is, does it really bring us to space since it is a shuttle? The answer is no because it's freaking insane. At first we were brought at a great height. Of course, it was making a grand entrance. It was high and evening. Then we heard a click... "Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!" I was never so shaken that hard in my whole life. The hardest was at the back of a bus going up and down the road and making us jump whenever it runs fast and hit a bumpy road. Well, this broke that record. XD

I am so speechless with what I have experienced. It was fun. It was my first time on all three of that. I still want to ride them again. And I hope I may still ride those that I haven't yet. We went home tired and with this:


I love you guys. I hope we will be complete next time. :))
------------------------------------------------------------------
*E.K. - Enchanted Kingdom

No comments:

Post a Comment