Sunday, August 25, 2013

Remind Me (2)

I have something to tell you...

Since I was young, I always had a problem with my tonsil. A simple milk can spoil the moment, a small candy can make a bitter-sweet revenge, a cold drink can make the situation hot. What I'm saying is I have a sensitive tonsil to easily catch tonsilitis.

After a reflection that I always break my promises to myself because of being sick again of cough and cold for two weeks, two weeks of misery, I came to a conclusion that I need to put it in a writing to be effective. Hence, this contract. Please don't hesitate to bother and remind me of this thing. Thank you.

I, Eric Pastor, do hereby solemnly promise to stay away from any kind of sweet foods, allowing me to only eat biscuits, e.g. Magic Flakes (Cheese), Bread Stix, Eggnog, Graham (Honey), Skyflakes, One One and the likes; to stay away from sodas, e.g. sarsi, sprite, sparkle, mirinda, among others; and to avoid anything cold or with ice, a combination of the previous mentioned, e.g. ice cream, cake, etc. because health is wealth; hence I have to take good care of myself for there’s this chance that every time I get sick, some seconds or minutes tick away even though I don’t drink or smoke. Please remind me. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment