Thursday, October 10, 2013

The Bay Harbor Butcher*

"I was filled with dread at the thought that my mind had skipped town
and left me behind to pay the rent."


...and I'm done! Reading this book until the last page was very entertaining. I am interested with Dexter's character and so, I was interested to find how things will go for him. I also would like to add that along the way, he provided thoughts that are funny for me. There's no question that I'll continue reading.

That's it for now. What can I do? I don't know what else to say because until now, I am fascinated by the story that it left me speechless. Well, until the next entry. Cheers!

"I was completely unable to fling my giant brain at the problem
and catch a solution as it bounced back.
The mind picks some very bad times to take a walk, doesn't it?"
------------------------------------------------------------------
*The Bay Harbor Butcher - the term given by the press to the serial killer alter ego of Dexter

No comments:

Post a Comment