Thursday, September 26, 2013

The Big Shift

I am caught by the surprise that my interest went from novels to other reading materials by just a blink. Nevertheless, I think this big shift is a great thing.

I have a lot of novels that are on "bench" because I'm on the process of collecting books but has not enough time to read them. I don't regret that. I do that to those books that I've looked for so long, those that I do not want to let go of. At least, I already have them and come the time that I'm available, I can easily reach and grab them and start right away. Suddenly, my interest went to official movie companion, mass communication, art, comics, self development, and magazines among others.

As of now, they are starting to compile on my bookshelves and I like the idea because change is good from time to time. Cheers! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment