Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Push Your Luck?

Playing again in an amusement park after quite some time proved to me that it reflects the reality. Yesterday was a random Monday night out with friends. These are the following lessons I gained:

1. Bingo - I've learned in my class under Sir David Nye that I have no luck in gambling. It is a fact at times for at least there are still moments that I get lucky. This tells us that we should not take chances in the present because it can affect our future. We should plan ahead.

2. Arcade - Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. In the end, it depends on your performance. Hence, in reality, if you want to keep winning, strive harder.

3. Racing - I was the first in the beginning but I wasn't able to maintain it. I ended up as the last racer. There are times that I won't always be on the top. Therefore, if you want to keep leading, focus and be consistent.

So, do you still want to push your luck? The choice is yours.

2 comments:

  1. eric! di ako marunong mag laro sa ganoong mag arcade, sa ps2 or psp nalang tayo mag laban ng tekken.. hahahaha :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can get lessons from anything that you do. :P

    ReplyDelete