Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Restricted Freedom


After everything we've been through, we deserve a semestral break. We need REST! After all, this is what everyone’s looking forward to. Semestral break... Wow! How good that sounds. :) Getting the grade report would just definitely come second - in my opinion. XD

The problem of the majority when it is already sem break is being “broken” in a sense that one, there is no allowance, and two, boredom strikes. I don’t have any problem on my own. One, I have savings and two, I always have something to do. it may be repetitive, but I certainly enjoy every moment of it and I’m used to it.

The only thing that I worry during sem break is getting everything back to normal. Sleep cycle, bath time, proper time management, etc. All that concerns the daily routine are at risk. I fear that now that we have a lot of time, some people would have the tendency that instead of getting enough rest that you desired during school days, you would prefer to do all the things you missed to do because you just can’t while there are still classes. Right now, I’m making this entry because I am still awake because I am really having a hard time sleeping. My worry is already here!

Look at it this way. People don’t have any problem with time anymore because presently, we have it all in our hands. People can sleep whenever they want, not just whenever they need. It’s now a matter of whenever wanted. The sad part is that, the thing that I have in mind, my body clock is pretty messed up, not operating like it’s supposed to. It is so hard to get it back to its proper running time. It’s been what... more than a week now since I can sleep only after breakfast? All the time when I was lying in the bed in the early hours of the new day were useless. I am asleep during daytime and I am awake during night time. What does that make of me, a bat?

The only solution I am thinking is the resume of classes, hoping that it will make everything better.

So, yes, this is semestral break life... because we have freedom... with consequences.

No comments:

Post a Comment