Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Collector's Edition


(Photo not mine. I just found it in the internet from a long time ago.)

Some books are expensive. We cannot avoid that. But for someone like me, who is quite a book worm, I managed to collect books that are of my interest, so far, mainly bought at cheaper prices. I am contented with them even if they look like old or torn or damaged. The important thing for me is that I have my copy. Hehehe... Proper maintainance is the key after acquiring them. :))

If ever that I decided not to buy, I have my sources. I download e-books. However, it is not going that well because I haven’t finished at least one book yet reading in a computer because it is tiring and it hurts my eyes. But the thing is, I have it with me already if it so happens that I have no more book at hand to read. I have dozens of options to choose from, many are best sellers of known authors. :D

Buying school books is no problem because they are required. But if one of your hobbies is reading and you don’t have enough money to buy so much, you tend to become really resourceful. Other than e-books, you may borrow from your friends. If in case you really like to have a copy of your own, and you are really itching to buy, for someone like me, I learned how to wait. I am glad to say that it all became fruitful. Majority of my collection are those that I really wanted. All I do is be patient, go around the store, and time would really come that they will go to me. Most of them are from Booksale, but not everything can be gathered there. Some comes from National Book Store sales. If you will take a closer look at the prices, you will notice that generally, each are worth a hundred pesos or less. That’s my collector’s edition and I am really enjoying them. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment