Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Moving On...

To be able to fix my malfunctioning Nokia 1680c phone, the repairman said that everything had to be restarted because while repairing it, it still malfunctioned. How about that?

After finishing the job he was supposed to do, yes, my phone was fixed but it comes with the fact that everything it had is now gone... forever. I have made peace with that. PAST IS PAST. I don't regret losing everything it had. I don’t remember them all anyway but clearly, I have moved on. It was a nice feeling, actually. Letting go and moving on from all those messages of pain, of suffering, of hurting others via group messages. Even those of getting to know each other better are now behind me. The important thing is that I still have communication with my friends and all that matters is NOW. Moving on... :P

No comments:

Post a Comment