Sunday, October 28, 2012

Easy like 1, 2, 3


I missed being in a block section. I miss my friends. Also, the feeling of no hassle because every resource you would be needing is already at hand’s reach. I feel this way because I was in different sections last semester. It is still kind of semi-block because for major subjects, I was with the other section wherein some other friends are there. What happened was not by choice at first, but somehow I saw it as a blessing in disguise. I made peace with it; I even loved it. :))

As it turns out, all the hardships that I've been through paid a lot. It was worth it. I learned valuable lessons. There were problems, but I’m fine. We all made it through the 3rd year 1st semester.

This coming semester, I am going back to the other section. Yesterday was enrollment day. I was fascinated at how fast and easy it was. With just a blink of the eyes, it was already done, easy like 1, 2, 3 and tada! I’m enrolled. :P

I still hope that I get to visit the other section because after all, I'll miss them. I had lots of fun with them. :D

This is going to be a new semester and I believe I’m still going to enjoy it. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment