Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Hooray for Today!

I AM SO HAPPY TODAY!!! You are probably wondering why so, let me tell you.


First of all, my fourth phone, a Nokia 1680c (present), malfunctioned for about two months and is now finally fixed. Yehey! [For the record, I first owned a Siemens (old); second, Sony Ericsson K70i (old); third, Nokia 1208 (old); and fifth, Torque DTV37 (present)]. I feel great. It is my favorite phone. My mother gave it to me. :)

Second, when I got home, placed my sim card on the gadget that i regard to be new again, after i opened it, the first thing i got was a call... from my mom! Isn’t that amazing? :))

Third, before all of that, today is the day that i got my report grade. I may not be a scholar again, i may not be a cum laude candidate long ago, and i may have just lost the opportunity of being part of the honorable mention, but I am proud of myself with my performance. I am so thankful to God Almighty for bringing me through it all. I survived because of Him. I am happy and contented with what i have and it is God who gets all the glory. Hooray for today! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment