Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Taken for Granted

"...Gave you all I had
And you tossed it in the trash
You tossed it in the trash, you did..."
-Bruno Mars, Grenade

On one event that we had, one of the many things that I picked up from the speakers is the thought that we should surround ourselves with people who will lift us up, not bring us down. So, imagine a life like that. Isn't it amazing, a great feeling to know that you are supported? Apparently, it won't happen all the time.

In relation to the quotes you see at the beginning and at the end of this entry, this is how I feel at the moment. This entry is also related to an entry I had last month. I cannot conclude that they will do the same things I do for them but definitely this is true for me. Unless they prove to me that what I'm thinking is wrong, then, that would be a lot better.
 
"...I put you high up in the sky
And now, you're not coming down.
It slowly turned, you let me burn
And now, we're ashes on the ground..."
-Miley Cyrus, Wrecking Ball

No comments:

Post a Comment