Sunday, November 3, 2013

Play Dead


This guy knows how to play dead for real. Ashton Holmes played roles that are key persons but then die on the latter part of the story. I don’t know what is with him but the roles he auditioned for seems to have death sentence on them. They ended up badly even though the characters were good guys.
 
The first time I saw him was in Nikita Season 1, a series about a former agent who went rogue from a dirty branch of government that trained but she wants to destroy. I saw him the second time on Wind Chill wherein someone's past doesn't want to stay past so it haunted this guy and gal who were on their way home for holidays. The third time was in The Divide, a story about survivors stuck in a basement of a building because of nuclear attack.
 
This entry is just a feature composition that I wanted to share because I noticed this little detail. Until next time. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment