Sunday, December 2, 2012

Doctor Who?


''...No, no, no! Hate what some of them do, hate some individuals if you must, hate intolerance and injustice and slaughter and man's inhumanity to man,  but never, never hate people...''

Why is it that we humans tend to become very hard headed? I mean after all of the things that we've been studying we seem to act like we didn't learn anything. I don't know. Maybe we learned. It just so happens that we chose not to apply them.

Doctor Who is a character in what they say as a hit series in BBC. I learned about him through a book I read. The very first one is entitled 'Doctor Who: The Last Dodo.' He is not human and I'm not yet sure he is under the category of aliens.

I can't help myself but notice that there are messages relayed in different forms. I mean, in a story in reality, a real person teaches others with or without his knowledge. But mainly, in a fictional literature, lessons are conveyed through the use of non-existence. It’s the same way with the cartoons and animes.

For this instance, it is Doctor Who who made a point. Aren’t our creative minds very amusing? We found a way to show the message by other means. The only question left is,  ''Is the intended message received properly by the audience?''

No comments:

Post a Comment