Tuesday, May 22, 2012

That AWKWARD Moment...

Some scenes and languages are not suitable
for very young audiences.
Parental guidance is advised.


I didn't expect the pilot episode to open like that. They are still in high school. That's not normal here in the Philippines. I'm not saying that it's really a normal scenario for them, what I mean is, after all, they are in and from a liberal country, and we are in and from a conservative one.

I like the weird sense of humor though, and sometimes the exaggeration. Of course, the annoying line of Sadie, "You're welcome."

Jenna's parents are very supportive , most especially her dad. But, there was this awkward moment at the season finale where she might have discovered who wrote and sent her the letter that either helped or ruined her life, something to look forward to in season two.

Nevertheless, I will always be part of Team Jake. Boys will be boys, and girls will be girls. But in a relationship,  it is always important to define it or else, you will have no direction, and the quality for a relationship guy is found in... none other than JAKE!!!

In the show, there are two guys who portray different personalities of men. Jake: a smart, outgoing class president; a sensitive guy with a heart of gold.* The other is Matty: popular, athletic, handsome, insecure.* Among the two, I can relate more with Jake and I will always admire his being gentleman. As for Matty, I will never like the way how he treats Jenna. And of course, Jenna, Jenna, Jenna, That Girl Daily? From Invisible Girl Daily? Really? Whatever! I hate you for pushing yourself too hard onto someone who's not the type to totally make you happy. In my opinion, you deserve Jake.

But never underestimate the power of the production team! It is them who decides how to run the story. We might not know, in the end, maybe, Jenna and Matty will be together. I hate the thought. There's still the possibility that she will go with Jake. We'll never know. Let's just keep on watching and see what will happen. :P
------------------------------------------------------------------
*http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Awkward.

No comments:

Post a Comment