Friday, April 20, 2012

Can You Feel It?

Do you know how I feel? Oh, that's right, you don't. How come I was able to say that? It's because you never felt a thing, have you? Do you even really care about me? You've been insensitive in my eyes!

Go ahead. I'll just let you bug me with your same repeating questions. You heard me. Just relax there and I'll do everything for you people. I'll put my name and my reputation on the line while you are enjoying your life.

You know, it's a good thing that even if you don't help, I have people I can approach and ask for help. Lucky for me because if I don't have, well good luck to me. I'm probably wasted by now.

One thing I can say is, it's a good thing that I know self-preservation. I don't know what would happen if I'm not. I just won''t let anyone corrupt me that easily. So you better take note of this, you cannot easily persuade me. You're going to have to exert a lot of effort to make me change my mind from what I've decided.

Trust... it's a hard thing to gain back once you broke it so I'm keeping it for myself so that in the end, when everything falls apart, I'll be standing and surviving.

No comments:

Post a Comment