Friday, March 9, 2012

Work

Everyone does lots of things. No matter where we go, work will always follow us. I myself is trying to balance everything because you know, in each aspect of life, there are different responsibilities.

I am tired. I don't know if people notice it, but I am. You will see it in my thinness already. Hahahahaha! XD
But what can I do? People depend on me, but at times I cannot depend on them. What shall I do?

Work is kind of a training ground, whether it is an improvement or an obstacle. After all, it is a challenge, a trial. It's for you. It is an obstacle for your improvement.

Being good in class, I advice other people who excel in every field this: yes, you may be able to do lots of things, but remember that your capacity has a limit too. Do not exceed beyond the line. You may have the brains to think of them, but what can you do if your body is weak and your health is at risk?

You cannot do everything. You may offer your help in some activities. Give yourself a break sometimes. Do not wait for what my sunflower's vase says,

"I had a life; my job ate it."

Learn from it. It has a hidden meaning to reflect upon. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment